Find the Commercial Real Estate Financing Option That Is Right for Your Company
A successful business requires high-quality commercial property. Whether you’re opening your first location or expanding to new horizons, there are a variety of commercial real estate financing options available to help you meet your needs for new property. The experienced and knowledgeable financial advisors at Sunshine Capital Solutions are ready to discuss your company with you and help you find the right financing option.
Loans From the Small Business Administration
One of the most popular methods of financing commercial property is via a small business loan from the SBA. SBA loans, which are available for owner-occupied properties, are categorized into 7a or 504 loans. Although they vary slightly, both options typically offer low interest rates and competitive 25-year terms. We can assist you with deciding which one meets your needs and starting the application process.
Other Financing Options
- Equity and Mezzanine – If you’re an investor with a high net worth, we can help you secure funding in amounts of up to $100 million.
- HUD and FHA – Available in amounts of up to $50 million, these loan options are best for new construction, multifamily rental properties, senior housing and healthcare facilities. They offer full amortization and low interest rates.
- International Financing – We can assist you with going international. This financing is available for up to $1 billion.
- Construction Financing – Get permanent construction financing for as little as $10 million or as much as $100 million.
- CMBS Loans – Featuring low interest rates and fixed terms, commercial mortgage-backed securities loans involve pooling properties into a trust and selling bonds to investors.
- Bridge Loans – Are you purchasing a new property before an old one sells? Bridge loans “bridge the gap” and provide up to 80 percent LTV.
Finance Your Business Property Today
Whether you already know which type of commercial real estate financing is right for you, or you need a financial expert to guide you, Sunshine Capital Solutions is ready to assist you. Get in touch with us today to discuss your options and begin the application process.